Landscape Water Features In Westchester County, NY
LANDSCAPE WATER FEATURES
Outdoor Water Features by Bellantoni Landscape
If you want to beauty your Westchester County, NY home or business, contact Bellantoni Landscape for gorgeous outdoor water features. Recently, water features have become a popular characteristic for outdoor spaces. Our knowledgeable and experienced landscapers have years of experience installing a wide variety of water features. Whether you want something low-maintenance, such as a waterfall, or enjoy tending to aquatic plants in your water garden, our team is here to help. We can transform your space with a natural feature that is perfect for relaxation. Contact us today to get started.
Custom Backyard Water Features
Our landscape designers can create custom water features that perfectly match the environment of your residential or commercial space. Not only do water features create a quiet and relaxing oasis for homeowners, but they are also an entertaining focal point for businesses looking to attract customers. We have years of experience designing and installing a variety of water features, including:
- Water Gardens – Many homeowners find peace and relaxation in gardening. A water garden creates a unique and beautiful new opportunity for those with a green thumb.
- Ponds – We can install a custom pond to fit your outdoor space. Whether you’re a business owner wanting to create unforgettable scenery or a homeowner who wants a calming outdoor retreat, a pond may be right for you.
- Waterfalls – Waterfalls create a unique focal point for your outdoor space. Even if your backyard is small, our team can install a pondless waterfall to provide the landscaping you want.
- Fountains – We design and install water fountains in your outdoor space. From elaborate to conservative, our team has the experience and equipment to help.
- Water Art
Our Water Feature Installation Process
At Bellantoni Landscape, our team of outdoor water feature installers has the right tools and experience to install your water feature correctly. No matter the project’s size or scope, you can always count on us to deliver exceptional results promptly. Our design and installation process ensures that no aspect of your project is overlooked.
- Step 1: Design – Our team will work with you to design a water feature that fits your needs and budget. Once the design has been finalized, we will get to work on the installation.
- Step 2: Prepare the Area – Our team will get to work laying out your water feature by marking the outline. Then we’ll start digging. This isn’t the most glorious work. However, it’s an essential part of giving you the outdoor water feature you want.
- Step 3: Lay the Liner – First, we’ll place an underlayment that will help protect the liner from tree roots and sharp rocks that threaten to puncture it. The liner will be placed and is used to prevent the water from draining out of your water feature.
- Step 4: Install the Pump – The pump is essential for water features that have a fountain or waterfall element. It must be installed correctly to ensure your water element works.
- Step 5: Completion – Once the pump has been placed, we will add your water feature’s decorative elements, such as stones and aquatic plants. Next, we’ll fill the water feature with water to the appropriate level.
Choose the Right Water Feature Installation Company
When it’s time to design and install a stunning outdoor water feature, you need an experienced team with the right tools and equipment to help. At Bellantoni Landscape, we offer commercial and residential customers a wide variety of attractive water features for their property. We use high-quality products to deliver stunning results. When you want a unique landscaping feature that adds beauty to your yard, choose us. You can speak with one of our friendly staff members about how we can transform your outdoor area into a tranquil space for everyone to enjoy!