Quality Backyard Decks and Patios
Installing a custom deck or patio can transform your yard, turning it into a beautiful and functional retreat. Backyard decks and patios not only add functional space to your yard, but they also add value and comfort. At Bellantoni Landscape, our talented and experienced team specializes in installing custom patios and decks in Westchester County, NY. We work closely with each customer to make sure that their deck or patio design complements their home’s architecture and landscaping. Call us today to schedule a consultation for deck or patio installation.
Our Custom Decks and Patios
We excel at custom deck and patio designs that enhance the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape. Our thoughtful deck and patio installations merge quality craftsmanship and design with functionality. Installing a deck or patio will extend your outdoor living space, making it easier to spend time outside with friends and family, enjoy the beauty of nature, and relax after a long day. We work closely with each client to assess their space and understand their goals, vision, and future plans for their home. We offer the following custom deck and patio services:
- Custom decks and patios design
- Backyard deck and patio maintenance and repairs
- Decks and patios installation
- Remodeling decks and patios
Choose the Perfect Features for Backyard Decks & Patios
Our experienced team will walk you through all of your options for custom decks and patios, so you can make an informed decision about the features you want. Our custom decks and patios design team offers a wide range of features to choose from:
- Multiple levels and extensions.
- Fixed, freestanding, and semi-attached decks and patios.
- Outdoor fire pits and fireplaces.
- Custom built-in outdoor ovens or barbecue pits and grills.
- Conversation, eating, and lounge areas.
- Outdoor bars.
- Water features.
- Outdoor kitchens.
- Various colors and textures of materials that complement your home’s architecture and landscape.
- Railings, ramps, and accessibility features.
- Outdoor lighting design.
- Various quality materials, including natural stone, brick, concrete, wood, composite wood, pressure-treated wood, hardwoods, fiberglass, MDF, slate, flagstone, and more.
- Shade structures.
Quality Decks & Patios Installation
Once you have picked out your custom deck and patio features, we’ll go over the timeline for installation. We’ll make sure you know what to expect every step of the way, including how long it will take and how much it will cost. We communicate with each client throughout the process, so there aren’t any surprises. In general, our deck and patio installation process includes:
- Initial assessment – We visit your home and assess the space. We may take measurements and photos for later use. We will discuss your goals and vision as well as your budget.
- Blueprints & designs – We will draw up your custom deck or patio design, create blueprints, and price materials, so we can offer you an accurate estimate for the cost of deck or patio installation.
- Permits – We will submit your plans to your city’s building department. We will arrange to have the area surveyed for hidden utility lines or obstructions.
- Preparation – We will map out the site with stakes and string and remove unnecessary sod or dirt.
- Installation – We will begin deck or patio installation. We’ll dig holes for posts, position the piers and footers, create the deck, install the posts and ledger board, and insert the beams and joints. We’ll attach and trim decking boards and then add additional features like stairs and railings.
- Staining & finishing – We will seal, stain, finish, and paint the deck or patio and make sure it is weather and temperature resistant.
- Inspection – We will walk through the finished project with you and make sure it exceeds your expectations.
- Care & maintenance – We will discuss necessary care and maintenance of your deck or patio to make sure you know how to keep it beautiful, safe, and functional.
Remodeling and Repairing Decks & Patios
If you keep up with routine deck and patio maintenance and repairs, your deck will continue to look beautiful for years to come. Deck and patio maintenance extends the lifespan of your outdoor living space and ensures it is beautiful and safe to use whenever you want to. If you skip several seasons of maintenance, our team can remodel your deck or patio, so it is once again safe and usable. Our remodeling services include:
- Assessment of structure and safety inspection.
- Repair of damaged stone or wood structures.
- Replacement of damaged stone or wood structures.
- Replacement of missing, damaged, or corroded hardware or fasteners.
- Power washing.
- Sanding and finishing.
- Sealing, staining, and painting.
- Filling in chips, cracks, or gaps.
- Enhancing the safety of the structure.
- Adding accessibility features.
- Repairing or replacing broken lighting.
- Repairing or replacing steps, stairs, and railings.
Why Choose Bellantoni Landscape
Bellantoni Landscaping has been providing quality, trusted landscaping and hardscaping services throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties since 1963. Our goal is to build deep customer relationships and establish trust and transparency. We have undergone extensive training and education in landscaping and hardscaping services and techniques. We also maintain ongoing training and keep up with the latest advancements in the industry to make sure we’re always offering our clients the best options. We work closely with our clients to assess their needs and goals and find solutions that work within their budget.
Schedule a Consultation for Deck or Patios Installation in Westchester County, NY
Call us today or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation with our professional deck and patio design team. We can visit your home to assess your space and discuss your needs and goals. We are committed to bringing each client’s vision to life and creating a comfortable, beautiful, and functional outdoor living space that enhances the value of their home.